 Castle / 15810
  Re: ugh

(...) That is not a simplified view. that is what is happening. i see it, constantly. (...) I know, it is kind of stupid to compare them, mostly because one is in a mud pit and the others is on a hyperactive wine party. (...) Yes, there has been (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ugh

(...) I agree with you on that. The reason why castle is in a mess is because people go on comparing both groups activity! It's like getting a failing mark on a test, and the person next to you passes with flying colors. Complaining to the (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ugh

(...) I am listening to you. I cant wait for your story etc! i like your DraKen game, too. I now do like the idea of combining Draken and Uldeseen, if DraKen becomes a realm of its own.... maby have a small ocean (100-150 miles) deviding the two? (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ugh

(...) Perhaps...I've already drawn up the map of the eastern section of my island. (I still need to process it through photoshop and color it in for clarity.) Draken may coexist with Dragon's Archipelago as well, but for now it's still pending. But (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)