 Castle / 15736
  Re: Activity on .castle

(...) First, the White Temple: Very impressive! The roof is very original, and I like the way it opens. The upside-down V-things underneath the roofline a very cool as well. What piece is used for the little arches along the sides? So.... who are (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Activity on .castle

(...) Thanks very much! That roof is heavy, heavier than the whole rest of the building. Upside down v-things? White hinges two fingers on one side, three fingers on the other. (...) The lower sides below the window arches? They are another silly (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Activity on .castle

(...) Though I am no authority on Brickshelf, I shall explain as best I can. Anything uploaded to Brickshelf has to be moderated (approved) by one of the Admins (which I believe is just Kevin Loch). Anything that goes against the Brickshelf TOS (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)