 Castle / 15730
    Re: Activity on .castle —Matt Hein
   (...) They're sole indicators of that. (little time I have is spent on lego...and y'all thought I posted far too much! Such interesting discussion as of late, though :) Just wanted to chime in as well that I appreciate your efforts! (We definitely (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Activity on .castle —Tanya K. Burkhart
   (...) their name. If I don't have a straight edge and a triangle, there is some serious funkiness going on in my drawings. (...) Have you bought Phantasies & Delusions yet? (Maybe Billy Joel is not your thing, but he wrote a clasical album.) I keep (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Activity on .castle —Matt Hein
   (...) Yep...and I always have some sort of incentive to keep improving. (when I view other people's drawings at school.) I'm always driven to achieve higher every time. (but even failure counts as practice, so that's good...I'm just not the person (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)