 Castle / 15713
    Re: Some support for game project... —Joey Finnell
   (...) hmm not liking that too much...... how about this suggestion: If a character dies, why not (if) the player didnt want his character dead, make him pay X amount of funds to have him revived at a church or something. .....or make the player do a (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Some support for game project... —Micheal Hassall
      (...) its a good idea but it would have to cost alot or people would just be able to be indestructable if they were near a church. Also the churches would have to be a good guy church or bad guy church depending on the character. Finally could you (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Some support for game project... —Matt Hein
     (...) The problem with ressurrection lies in the infinite amount of technicalities and 'what if' questions, which would result in headache for the game master. So basically, if someone gets killed, there isn't a way to ressurrect them unless in a (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Some support for game project... —John P. Henderson
     (...) I personally like the idea of including resurrection of characters if this is a fantasy game. However, I would place huge restrictions on it. The kind of magic that can bring back the dead would be tremendously powerful magic (for presumably a (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Some support for game project... —Joey Finnell
     (...) I agree, (...) Sounds like Necromancy, I myself think that this sort of stuff should be included in the game, gives it more of an edge, take the Necromancer for instance, who wouldn't want a spell, where you can raise a skelaton or two to do (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Some support for game project... —Alex Polimeni
   (...) It doesnt matter if the player doesnt want one of his characters dead. This isnt the IOM. you have control over the character, but if it comes to combat or harsh elements or something, he dies. The gamemaster desides. I guess an expediton to (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)