 Castle / 15621
  Debut MOC: Castle Earthflower

Hi everybody. Presenting for your viewing pleasure Ter'Fleur, more commonly known as Earthflower. This is my first MOC ever to be published to the Web. Please let me know what you think, whether it be comments about the castle itself, the pictures, (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Debut MOC: Castle Earthflower

(...) Glad you delurked for whatever reason! Kevin, I literally started taking notes as I was looking at Ter-Fleur. First of all, it's *blue*! (Okay, partly blue.) My favorite color! And I like your sig-fig and Bricksidge, the play on your name. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Debut MOC: Castle Earthflower

(...) use of greenery. (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Debut MOC: Castle Earthflower

(...) Very cool design. I saw this on brickshelf about a week ago, and never heard anything about it. The blue makes it very remarkable, I like it. The tree and the foliage are cool too, very inspiring, I might have to steal that. And then very cool (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Debut MOC: Castle Earthflower

(...) Hello! I enjoyed your brickshelf photos! I like the owl roost and the tree especially. Very cool of you to incorporate the blue into the design. Keep it up and welcome!! -Aaron- (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Debut MOC: Castle Earthflower

(...) fortifications and color choices. It reminds me of the preset template for a small keep in the Campaign Cartographer software (which is a symbol that if colored blue retains areas of gray as in your model). A very rugged and standard form. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Debut MOC: Castle Earthflower

Kevin, I saw this on brickshelf and was going to post a "I found this.." message, but I'm glad I waited! This is great! The mixing colors, blue and black highlights on black look very nice. what i especially like is the tree in the middle- such a (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Debut MOC: Castle Earthflower

(...) Yes...hehe (...) Thanks much. I hadn't really been thinking to make them blue until later on in construction. (...) You may. The castle is a small part in a much larger story, but I have not yet decided if I really want to publish the story. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Debut MOC: Castle Earthflower

In lugnet.castle, Chris Gray writes: else! (...) Thanks much. I was browsing your site a bit ago, and the Barracks looked quite impressive. I hope to see more! ~Kevin Blocksidge~ (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Debut MOC: Castle Earthflower

(...) Thanks much. (...) Steal away! (...) Don't worry, I will :) ~Kevin Blocksidge~ (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Debut MOC: Castle Earthflower

(...) Thank you. The tree is one of my favorite parts as well. ~Kevin Blocksidge~ (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Debut MOC: Castle Earthflower

(...) Yes, thanks (...) Thanks, it took many tries to get pictures that I was satisfied with. (...) I really just took a guess at what would be an appropriate size. If you have any suggestions as to what a better size would be, please tell. ~Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Debut MOC: Castle Earthflower

(...) Yes, I was worried that someone would post about it before the web presentation was ready. I guess luck was on my side. (...) Thanks much. Another advantage of have different colors: less gray is needed! With this built, I have a total of (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Debut MOC: Castle Earthflower

Kevin, I really like this castle. The color scheme is very striking, and there are lots of nice little details all over. I especially like that you have a variety of different rooms for different purposes--kitchen, storage, bedroom, etc. That gives (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Debut MOC: Castle Earthflower

(...) It seems that the brickshelf "problem" was actually a problem with my own computer, but either way, I have made a page answering these two questions. (URL) some of the pictures are in a smaller size. I hope they will load quicker this way. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)