 Castle / 15218
Re: Inventory questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 04:46:35 GMT

I also haven't gotten a Blacksmith Shop yet.

It's definitely worth getting. I just ordered my third one along with a
second and third Black Falcon's Forttress, and a fourth Guarded Inn all for
parts.

100 bucks worth, then I get free shipping.

Until December 8. I 've now placed 3 orders with free shipping. It's a good
deal and I'd say it's worth taking advantage of, especially since you don't
have to pay sales tax on anything either. However, I normally don't worry
about shipping anyway, even if I do have to pay it, because if you place a
big enough order ($200 or more) shipping will generally be less than sales
tax would have been if you bought everything at a store.

Anyways, that Flacon's Fort....  How many wall peices (gray) does it have?

Counting the straight and corner walls, there are about 20 if I remember
correctly.

Does it have just the one yellow wall peice?

Just one.

Did the original have printed hanging flags on those yellow flag peices.

Nope.

So where do I go for an inventory of this set?

There's a site called peeron or something. I don't know the exact url, but
if you go to lugnet's home page and search for 6074 there will be a link to
a set inventory. However, the orignal set had more pieces than the
re-released version. The original included some parts needed to build one of
the alternate models pictured, the new one doesn't have these extra parts.
(I believe the extra parts are mostly arches, which can be obtained if you
buy the new arch pack)

Anybody thought about getting a Star Destroyer for parts?

Yes, I've thought about it. Unfortunately, it's not something I can really
afford to do.