 Castle / 15215
Re: Inventory questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 03:36:54 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Erick Jensen writes:

Anyways, that Falcon's Fort....  How many wall peices (gray) does it have?
Does it have just the one yellow wall peice?  Did the original have printed
hanging flags on those yellow flag peices.  I mean, did the original have
the falcon logos on the yellow flags?  It looks odd with plain yellow flags.
So where do I go for an inventory of this set?

Black Falcon's Fortress? I found an inventory here.

http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/6074-1

Unfortinately, the set only has one yellow tudor wall,
although the price is unbeatable. That reminds me, I
still haven't procured a copy for myself. (probably
buy one for Christmas to compliment my guarded inn.)

The original didn't have printing on the yellow
flags, no falcon logos, save for the blue flag.

Hope that helps.

Peace out,

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast

getting a Star Destroyer for parts?

Oh, one more thing, has anybody gotten ahold of the baseplate to the big
belville castles?  That ice castle looks like it could have a nice baseplate
to start off of.  Or does it have too many holes/pits?  And 50 bucks is much
cheaper than the Leos Castle, and lets face it, thats pretty much for the
baseplate.

Who knows...there aren't enough inventories out there
anyway...maybe If you get a copy, you could write one?