 Castle / 15214
15213  |  15215
Subject:
Inventory questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 02:54:22 GMT

I was looking on the shop at home.  Looks like I'll have to buy myself a
nice Xmas this year.  I didn't realize the Falcon's Fort was onsale already.
Add that to the Black Seas Barracuda and now that little castle assc pack,
whew.  It's going to add up.  I also haven't gotten a Blacksmith Shop yet.
Mostly cuz I haven't seen one yet.  I've waited till I can buy them in the
stores, so far so good.  I live pretty close to the Mall-o-merica and the
lego store has gotten all the exclusives I want so far, guarded inns and
stuff.  Toys R Us, got the pirate ships.  So I think if they don't get these
new sets I'll have to break down and pay for shipping, wait NO there's no
way I'll order less than 100 bucks worth, then I get free shipping.
Anyways, that Flacon's Fort....  How many wall peices (gray) does it have?
Does it have just the one yellow wall peice?  Did the original have printed
hanging flags on those yellow flag peices.  I mean, did the original have
the falcon logos on the yellow flags?  It looks odd with plain yellow flags.
So where do I go for an inventory of this set?  Anybody thought about
getting a Star Destroyer for parts?

Oh, one more thing, has anybody gotten ahold of the baseplate to the big
belville castles?  That ice castle looks like it could have a nice baseplate
to start off of.  Or does it have too many holes/pits?  And 50 bucks is much
cheaper than the Leos Castle, and lets face it, thats pretty much for the
baseplate.

Whatever.  E.