 Castle / 14719
Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 17:19:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeremy Scott writes:
Hey everyone!

A fellow .castle follower in a previous post suggested that .castle is
losing members because our lack of activity. Other groups are getting
stronger because they have group projects (POD's, Moonbase, Train Layouts)
and they have lots of activity - which leads to inspiration.  We here are
all bored without inspiration - and we need to get past this block and get
revved up to make for a bright future...

Now we need to do two things - find a project we can all work on (1) and get
ready for the day Hop-Frog is accepting new CW submissions.(2)

With that in mind - lets take a roll call.  Who is in?  Who is ready to make
the Castle theme once again rival all the others, build our .castle
community back to to rival its past glory days - and kick major .spacer butt?

I'm in.  Who's with me?

JEREMY - .castle since I came lugnet... .castle until I DIE!

(1) http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=14699
(2) http://news.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/?n=1673

Hiya Jeremy and other Catle-Heads,
I'd just like to add my nearly 300,000 bricks to the crushing defeat of all
other themes.  Castle is in my opinion the best, most fun theme to build in.
I have been working on a large scale Castle project for a bit now, the theme
has been my favorite since the 1990s.  Way cool stuff.
Let me just add however that my LEGO bug bite came in the form of Space as a
kid and the Dark Ages were ended by the fantastic Pirates theme.  All themes
fall under the category LEGO and most compliment each other well or offer
interesting design features.  Castle may be my Favorite, but the other
themes still get workshop time in my Kingdom.
CASTLE ROCKS!!!
I'm with you,
-Aaron-