 Castle / 14642
  NWBrickCon Thank You's

I had a blast. This was a great way to visit Seattle for the first time. Thank you to: -Mark and Raven and everyone else who organized this. You guys rock. I would have long ago lost my mind due to all the planning. -Mark Sandlin and his lovely wife (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  RE: NWBrickCon Thank You's

(...) Didn't do much visiting of the city this time, but I also had a great time for my second trip to Seattle. (...) Ditto. Enjoy your keychains! :) (...) Mark's house was the place to be. Thanks! (...) This far surpassed my expectations...and the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Re: NWBrickCon Thank You's

(...) Speaking of monorails Jon, were you guys able to come up with some standard for monorails running through moonbase modules? -alex (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Re: NWBrickCon Thank You's

(...) But of course. I enjoyed having a ton of AFOLs crammed into my house. Come back again sometime and maybe we'll have time to build something. (...) I need to thank Sproat for this, because it saved me the trip as well. ~GAMH (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Re: NWBrickCon Thank You's

(...) LOL, I still get a kick out of this, Ever since I saw your bricks I've been looking at them thinking how cool that was. (having done some machining I do appreciate the work) So I get to meet you (Bram) at the con, check out his bricks and end (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)