 Castle / 14605 (+5)
  Re: My newest MOC: a cathedral

Hello Magnus Lauglo, thanks for the kind words. And sorry for my late reply: my mail=program doesn't function allright :-( Indeed they are droid legs with the tower. And the arms I've used to make a fence in the middle part of the cathedral. Ít's a (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My newest MOC: a cathedral

Hello Aaron Muhl, thanks for your kind words. Excuses for this late reaction: My mail-program didn't work well :-( Your remark about rendering gives me new work to do: I haven't worked with Ldraw before, but will try. The first little productions (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My newest MOC: a cathedral

hello Sean Devolites, first excuses for my late reaction: My mailprogram let me down last week. Thanks for your kind words. Coming days a few new pics will come up, also a rendered one of teh chandelier. That will be my first tryout with Ldraw, but (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My newest MOC: a cathedral

Hello Lenny Hoffman, thanks for your kind words! I'm tryin to follow your advice: working with Ldraw is not what I'm used to (these will be my first renderings!), but coming days I will try to show them on Brickshelf. As well as some new pics that (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Death of the Old Guard

(...) As has been discussed elsewhere in this thread, HP & SW have some useful pieces for non-traditional Castle building (i.e. non fortified structures), but there's also a lot of elements that are not useful unless you also build in other themes. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact