 Castle / 146
    REGARDING A MESSAGE A FEW DAYS AGO. —John Newton
   THIS IS REGARDING A MESSAGE I POSTED 2 OR 3 DAYS AGO. I POSTED A MESSAGE IN CAPS LIKE THIS ONE. ALSO INSTEAD OF SAING THEYEAR 2000 LIKE THAT I ACCIDENTALLY TYPED 200. LATER IN THE POST I HAD IT TYPED CORRECTLY. I READ ABOUT 7 OR 8 REPLYS ANGRY AT (...) (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: REGARDING A MESSAGE A FEW DAYS AGO. —Matthew Miller
     (...) Actually, that's not the way things work around here. (LUGNET, Usenet, and the Internet in general.) People weren't telling you things to put you down or anything -- they were just trying to help. This is a community, and although there are no (...) (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: REGARDING A MESSAGE A FEW DAYS AGO. —Mike Stanley
   (...) I guess you need to examine your motives behind posting and whether or not you want anyone to read your posts and interact with you. I'll be perfectly blunt - I won't read consistent posts in all caps. Period. If I need to I'll just killfile (...) (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.general)

        Shouting in Caps (was: Re: REGARDING A MESSAGE A FEW DAYS AGO.) —Todd Lehman
   (...) John, (if you're listening), Although there are (currently) no rules here about shouting in all-caps, if you do disturb the peace often enough (i.e., starting flamewars or generating visible complaints by your repeatedly posting in all-caps), (...) (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.general)