 Castle / 14595 (+5)
  Re: I am done

Daniel, don't let the haters get you down man. Hobbies come and go and them come again. Call it a dark age if you will. Trust me when school gets less stressful, I remember high school, it sucked, you'll find time for hobbies that make you happy. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My little tribute to Mel Brooks

(...) Thanks. (...) 'bow and arrow thing done' it's not a made plastic if that's what you mean, it's simply C&P (cut & paste) I did using Photoshop. (...) Yep, I love that movie too, but my favorite from Mel Brooks stuff is 'History of the World - (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.western)

  Young Frankenstein (Was My little tribute to Mel Brooks)

(...) Thanks and since you asked so nicely ... I decided to do it as well yep, that's right "Young Frankenstein" became "LEGO Frankenstein" (although I'm not too fond of what I did with the up left figure). And since "LEGO Frankenstein" can easily (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: I am done

(...) First of all of course you'll be missed Second, I can only guess that's something happend. You don't have to tell us if you don't feel like it, but all I can offer is if you do need someone to talk to about it you can always mail direct to me (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I am done

(...) Daniel, I doubt I can improve on the wise words other Lugnetters have already posted in this thread. But I wanted to add my name to the list of those who will miss you. Many of us here have other interests, school, work, family, etc. that (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact