 Castle / 14236
  castle MOC: Town of Iris

In the far North- no... South- sits a sleepy little town. No, lets say a busy trade center. No I don't like that either. Okay, its like... not really busy, but not really boring. So, anyway, this town, they're like... um... attacked by monsters on (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris

Dude, you're hilarious. (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris

In lugnet.castle, Felix Greco writes: HA! That is right on the head for how it is in the world of creative genious! Very nice, but you forgot to take the bread OUT of the oven, I think. Best 2 U, -Aaron- #279 (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris

(...) I just did! Great castle-er-town-er-fort! Like the littlebridge and the garden..nice details! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris

(...) Felix, It looks great, but some of the pics were a little dark and I couldn't see the all the details. Are you going to take some more? George (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris

Hey, Nice MOC. My favorite details (aside from the introductory note) are the little gargoyles on the octagonal tower by the water-gate. I'd love to see more detailed pictures around the town. Bruce (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris

(...) Thanks for the compliments, Goerge. Yes, the pics are very bad. The truth is, we were having a party and I rushed to finish the town so I'd have something to show everyone. Eventually, I'm going back in there to re-do the whole layout. The (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris

(...) Thanks Bruce, though in truth I just took the idea for the gargoyles from set 6090: (URL) re-doing the town because I'm just not very happy about it. So I had this feeling of disatisfaction; then Richie Dulin posts pics of Andrastavia right (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris

(...) as the one detail I highlighted. It's seriously a very nice town, and I'd like more detail pictures. (...) I would never use the term "piece of crap" in relation to your town. It's really cool. Renovation, though, is always a good thing. Lego (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris

(...) George (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)