 Castle / 14009
  It's almost official......... castle is realy dead

Yes it is dead. There is no castle section in the lego catalogs shop at home has 4 kits availible and I just went to florida which has downtown disy which has a lego olny store that is owned by lego. Well When I saw no casstle or spider man kits I (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: It's almost official......... castle is realy dead

It's not dead, it's resting. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: It's almost official......... castle is realy dead

Not to mention we have Harry Potter and Star Wars which is great for parts and minifigs. :) Jeff (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: It's almost official......... castle is realy dead

(...) I was at Legoland California on Friday (yay!) and they were selling Bulls Attack and Axe Cart sets, as well as the MOC Blacksmith Shop. Of course, they have this castle area so they pretty much have to sell any available castle-themed sets (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: It's almost official......... castle is realy dead

¿Am I on glue, or is Hogwarts not a castle? One that has alot more modularity, play value and expandibility than any castle set since, say, 6080 in the mid-eighties. Really, I have enough generic wall plates, turents, etc to last me for a long, long (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: It's almost official......... castle is realy dead

Castle will never die. It dies when nobody builds new MOCs castles. Until then it lives like a cock-a-roach! It scurries away when we shine light on it. Erick (new to the lug-world) *watch this space in the next week for new castles* (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: It's almost official......... castle is realy dead

(...) However, what I am noticing is that short of classic sets and legends, it's getting darn hard to get troops for castles. There are very few sets with weapons these days (well ok, we've still got light sabers, some six shooters are sneaking (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: It's almost official......... castle is realy dead

(...) T'is true... But *An accessory pack would be an apt remedy.* ~Which specific parts would you recommend? For me, any 34 piece Castle accessory pack with at least two swords would work well. (...) Indeed, and now we’re stymied for it! =P Drew (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: It's almost official......... castle is realy dead

Being a floridian myself i went to that very same Lego store in Orlando. I ask the guy if they had the 3739 Blacksmith Shop there and HE DIDN"T KNOW WHAT IT WAS OR THAT IT EXISTED!! and he was like a manager or something. Why is this, you may ask? (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: It's almost official......... castle is realy dead

(...) Heh, how long did It take you to figure that one out? I'm guessing lego stopped making decent castle sets when they stopped the fright knights and ninja's production run (lugnet does classify ninja as castle, to any of you who are dissidents (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)