 Castle / 13965
13964  |  13966
Subject:
new Chapter update....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 01:01:13 GMT

Hi, me again....(still no pic's update...yet...)

I wrote two chapters in my "Benny Brave Saga"...they are the last 2 chapters
in Part I.  They will be the last chapters for a while.  I will try to
write some more later, but written updates will no longer be updated
frequently.

Hopefully, I can get caught up taking more pics, and uploading them and
then fitting them into the story-line.

Here is the current up to date index:

http://www.lugnet.com/~817/story2index

Here is the actual Chapter:

http://www.lugnet.com/~817/story2h

I've only updated 1 chapter.  I will be updating the 2nd chapter tomorrow.
(I still have yet to type it up....it still is in rough draft...as I
write it once out to see how the chapter flows.)

I took a couple of pics today.  I will have to see how they look and see
if I can use them in the story-line.

Thanks,

Ben