 Castle / 13967
Re: new Chapter update....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 02:35:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matt Hein writes:
In lugnet.castle, Benjamin Medinets writes:
Hi, me again....(still no pic's update...yet...)

Yeah, pics always seem to come at the end :)

I wrote two chapters in my "Benny Brave Saga"...they are the last 2 chapters
in Part I.

Hmm, I did manage to get a look at your story, and I guess it's
at the least, interesting. I think after adding some pictures and
updating the draft, it will turn out to be better.

Yeah, I hope so... :)  I've already added a couple more pics, but the
actual story <deserves> tons more.... <sigh>

They will be the last chapters for a while.

Writers block, eh? I suffer from that frequently, but I think
seeing the LotR, and the Harry Potter movie really inspired me
to continue my novella. (but I'm going to stick mainly to originality
for my stories. I've seen too much borrowing in others.)

Nope.  Just unsure of my immediate future. That is all I can say for now.
If I wanted to.  I could write several chapters.  I want to return to do some
building and to some "strategic" element acquisition (via E-bay or Bricklink).

Hopefully, by October (at the very latest, I can complete the next MOC
for the story....Arkangel Tavern....it is slated to be in chapter I.
I might also think about doing up the tailor shop and armor shop also
in the late summer/early fall, so I can be nearly complete with the pics
in Chapter 1.  I might have to do a slight (literary) revision in the first
chapter to let it flow better with the rest of the story-line.
We'll see.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Ben

PS:

btw....great job with the FTX in your file.
I think FTX is a blast....

(Matt Hein's great job:)

check it: http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/~1112/