 Castle / 13966
Re: new Chapter update....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 01:22:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Benjamin Medinets writes:
Hi, me again....(still no pic's update...yet...)

Yeah, pics always seem to come at the end :)

I wrote two chapters in my "Benny Brave Saga"...they are the last 2 chapters
in Part I.

Hmm, I did manage to get a look at your story, and I guess it's
at the least, interesting. I think after adding some pictures and
updating the draft, it will turn out to be better.

They will be the last chapters for a while.

Writers block, eh? I suffer from that frequently, but I think
seeing the LotR, and the Harry Potter movie really inspired me
to continue my novella. (but I'm going to stick mainly to originality
for my stories. I've seen too much borrowing in others.)

<<_Matt Hein_>>

check it: http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/~1112/