 Castle / 13964
13963  |  13965
Subject:
Kevin, Anthony, other ozbricks users
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 23:26:30 GMT

Hi guys,

I have to move my website.  I'm out of grad school and am moving on to a new
job, so my days of living off of the university computer resources are
coming to an end.  Anyway, I just submitted an application for the free
hosting on Ozbricks and was wondering what your experience was.  Is it easy
to do updates?  Download time seems pretty fast.  Are there times when the
server breaks down?  Etc.

Also, does anyone have their website one place and host the images at
Brickshelf?  I'm at 48 Mb for my website but could easily get rid of some of
it, but I'll be pushing the limits at Ozbricks.

Bruce