 Castle / 13792
Re: Temple of Shan-Ta-Ree
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 13:45:17 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Ralph Hempel writes:

Holy cats! Or monkeys, or whatever the holy animal is....

I will attempt to ask questions as soon as my jaw comes up off the floor.

Cheers, Ralph

You got it right the first time.  Since Lego has made few animals and animal
type flags.  I had to use the flags from the Knights line with the lion
faces on them.  So with that in mind, came the two cat statues that stand at
the entrance.

keep building,
  Jim F.