 Castle / 13781
RE: Temple of Shan-Ta-Ree
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 00:09:47 GMT

  Well for Brickfest this year I brought along a project that I have been
working on since the Memorial Day weekend of this year.  I am very pleased
with the way it turned out.  As I told everyone that asked, my inspiration
came from watching the Civilization Discovery channel.

If you have any questions/comments, please post I will try to answer/respond
the best I can.

Holy cats! Or monkeys, or whatever the holy animal is....

I will attempt to ask questions as soon as my jaw comes up off the floor.

Cheers, Ralph