 Castle / 13786
Re: Temple of Shan-Ta-Ree
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 04:37:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jim Foulds writes:
Hi everyone,

Well for Brickfest this year I brought along a project that I have been
working on since the Memorial Day weekend of this year.  I am very pleased
with the way it turned out...

Thanks,
Jim F.

Wow...looks so good it could be mistaken for a spoiler pic for the new Indiana
Jones 4 movie.  Great techniques in all parts of the model.  Love the authentic
"ancient" look.  I can hear the "hummmmmmmm" mantras now...

Jeff