 Castle / 13759
Re: parts for castle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 00:56:50 GMT

I'm looking for opinions on which sets are the best for parts for castle.
Is 3739 or 10000 better? Pros and cons of each from a parts perspective? • Are
the Yoda or Liberty sculptures good for parts? Any other sets good for
parts?

Depends what colours you want ...

The Liberty is superb parts set if you intend to build large sand-green
castles, but I doubt most people want to do that.

I think Yoda is a great set for parts as it has lots of tan and brown and
some more reasonable quantities of sand-green. But no use whatsoever for
building a large grey Castle.

Kerry