 Castle / 13758
Re: Ozbricks Is selling Kevins MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 00:20:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
Dont know if any heard but ozbricks.com sells keven hall MOCs.

http://ozbricks.com/ In the shop gfo to the castle area and See.

Hiya all....
OK, if your wondering about my MOCs on ozbricks,
Yes, I'm going to be selling some Custom models....
There will be some one offs...
and there will be some sets that will have a short production run...!!!
So stay tuned to Ozbricks...

Kev...:  )
andrastavia@ozbricks.com
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia