 Castle / 13757
Re: Ozbricks Is selling Kevins MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 17:10:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes:
"daniel ravenda" <vendezzz@aol.com> wrote in message
news:GzDCFI.Ay4@lugnet.com...
Dont know if any heard but ozbricks.com sells keven hall MOCs.

http://ozbricks.com/ In the shop gfo to the castle area and See.

I assume these will be limited production runs of 1 :)

I hope your not giving up on castle Kevin, just making space

--
James Stacey
---------
www.minifig.co.uk
#925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado

if they are limited to one then they dont include minifigures ._.  but
please no one buy the big castle I realy want it. I know I cant take it away
from you but I will be up a 5 am the day they relese them and get what ever
I can afford. Dont forget it is in australia wear a doller thear is 52 cents
here.