 Castle / 13651
13650  |  13652
Subject:
ANDRASTAVIA/IKROS NEXT CHAPTER FINALLY HERE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 00:24:34 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

OK....THE WAIT IS OVER............
Chapter 3 of The Kingdom of Andrastavia
Chapter 26 of The Chronicles of Ikros
is finally here...!!!

www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia

go to Chapters then Chapter 3
Please enjoy, it has taken just over 6 months to create!!!!
Thanx to Anthony Sava for his patience.
I hope you all like it.
Let us know what you think.
So please.... travel to The Kingdom of Andrastavia, and read on.

Kev...:  )
andrastavia@ozbricks.com