 Castle / 13650
13649  |  13651
Subject:
The secret is revealed....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 04:22:18 GMT

Hi,

A while ago I posted up pictures of my starfury.  Well I have finally
uploaded the second version of it.  I had some queries as to how I got the
wings on the perfect x angle without the cruddy hinges that lego use on
their xwings.

Well, it is a simple technic trick.  Pictures can be seen here

it was a matter of getting the technic holes in line and then plugging them :).

Now, for the castle heads... I've created my own interpretation of the
yellow castle.  Only.... it isn't yellow :).  Well, mostly it is yellow, but
it has blue and red parapets.  Pictures can be seen here:

Finally, for the non-b5 space nuts, I've uploaded pictures of my latest MOC.
It is an MTT that is affectionately called "Bluey".  Pictures of it can be
found here:

Feedback (positive and negative) is going to help me on my quest to be the
master lego builder of the universe (evil laugh) mwahahahahaha.

-Stephen Hurn