 Castle / 13681
Re: ANDRASTAVIA/IKROS NEXT CHAPTER FINALLY HERE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 14:52:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Hall writes:
OK....THE WAIT IS OVER............
Chapter 3 of The Kingdom of Andrastavia
Chapter 26 of The Chronicles of Ikros
is finally here...!!!

www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia

go to Chapters then Chapter 3
Please enjoy, it has taken just over 6 months to create!!!!
Thanx to Anthony Sava for his patience.
I hope you all like it.
Let us know what you think.
So please.... travel to The Kingdom of Andrastavia, and read on.

Kev...:  )
andrastavia@ozbricks.com

Wow!  Congratulations to you both on completing this difficult and lengthy
project!  I know how hard it can be to coordinate everything when you are
working on collaborations, what with the story being congruous to both
people's main storylines, getting the characters to look like the other
characters, and general continuity errors.  But you pulled this off
amazingly well.

And Kevin, I really admire the work and dedication you put in to
"deep-etching" almost every single picture in the story.  The finished
effect is well worth the effort.  I know how much work goes into just one
picture, let alone forty or fifty.  I've also tried the "deep-etching"
method you described on your site, and I can say that it takes some getting
used to.  I mostly use the pen tool and then just feather the edge when I
make the selection.  It gives pretty much the same effect as a slightly
feathered paintbrush would in the deep-etching process.  Just my opinion,
though.

Another thing, were the hyroglyphs on the walls put there in PS, or are they
custom stickers?  Either way, very cool effect!

Overall, great production by both of you!  Keep up the great work!

Wilson
http://home.sofast.net/~raska/