 Castle / 1358
Re: Defense Archer and K-mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 05:35:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Earlier today I called s@h to inquire if 4811 was in stock. It is not to be
in stock untill July 21,2000. hummm, thats a long time to wait........  :(

... and even longer to wait till there is another "Buy one, get one 50% off"
at K-mart.  Can we say 2 archers for $3.00?  I might have to stock up...

On the same note - are the 2000s in at K-mart yet?  I might get some King
Leos if they are.  Along with those darned Thow-bots to get the Ice-Weapons.

-- pn

(who's tears/anger/flashbacks from watching the Nebraska game will be
channeled into building;)

Yup, the new legos are at mine, it's in Minn. if that helps. Oh, and those
darned throwbots won't be in until July 1st.

Karl "I want my ice spears now!" Martinson