 Castle / 1373
Re: Defense Archer and K-mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 01:29:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Rich Manzo writes:
In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Earlier today I called s@h to inquire if 4811 was in stock. It is not to • be
in stock untill July 21,2000. hummm, thats a long time to wait........  :(

... and even longer to wait till there is another "Buy one, get one 50% off"
at K-mart.  Can we say 2 archers for $3.00?  I might have to stock up...

On the same note - are the 2000s in at K-mart yet?  I might get some King
Leos if they are.  Along with those darned Thow-bots to get the Ice-Weapons.

-- pn

Yeah, They have King Leo for 4.99 (bogo)  I picked up 6 on sunday.

-Rich

Yes, but you could have went today and gotten a buy 1 get 1 half off deal. The
sale goes until Jan. 7.

Karl Martinson
raymart@jam21.net