 Castle / 1359
Re: Is the tower piece new?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 09:22:52 GMT

James Brown wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Wilson writes:

Shiri wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Is the tower piece in the 2000 castle new for 2000? Which sets has it
come in previously?

It's totally new.

-Shiri

I distinctly remember seeing the piece in the dacta castle set picture I
was looking at yesterday.

Not if that is the same Dacta Castle set that's been out for a while.  It has
the older 3x6x6 half-octagon towers.  The new ones are 3x4x6 half (and a bit)
octagon towers.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

O.K. Thanks. Which other sets used these towers?

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com