 Castle / 13524
  The Dracolich

Hi all! Just to prove I have been doing more than just lurking around Lugnet lately, I finally got around to taking a few pics and scanning them in... I will start you off with the Dracolich... (URL) somewhat by Anthony Sava's amazing work with (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Dracolich

(...) That's pretty nifty there John. I've known several people (myself included) who've wanted to do a Dracolich, and to my knowledge you're the first to post one (someone correct me if I'm wrong). I like the head, it has a good hollow skull look (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Dracolich

(...) yours (...) Thanks Anthony! I agree the concept would have to be used in a bigger model to get any decent detail. Unfortunately this doodle was an afterthought (after I built most of my BrickSiege layout), and so I had limited pieces to work (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)