 Castle / 13524
13523  |  13525
Subject:
The Dracolich
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 22:49:52 GMT

Hi all!

Just to prove I have been doing more than just lurking around Lugnet lately, I
finally got around to taking a few pics and scanning them in...  I will start
you off with the Dracolich...

http://www.valyance.com/home/lego/castle/dracolich/

Inspired somewhat by Anthony Sava's amazing work with dragons, this small MOC
was pretty much a "doodle" with some spare pieces.  It is not 100% sturdy, but
it looks decent (I think).

I have been running a D&D campaign every other week, and we use my Lego
mini-figures for tactical representation (rather than metal figures).  So far,
all the monsters the players have encountered have been roughly human size, so
I have been putting modified mini-figs on the table.  By comparison, this
Dracolich MOC will tower over the player's figs.  I can't wait to surprise them
with it...   :)

Cheers & LMKWYT,
-Hendo