 Castle / 13567
Re: The Dracolich
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 23:27:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
In lugnet.castle, John P. Henderson writes:
http://www.valyance.com/home/lego/castle/dracolich/

That's pretty nifty there John.  I've known several people (myself included)
who've wanted to do a Dracolich, and to my knowledge you're the first to post
one (someone correct me if I'm wrong).  I like the head, it has a good hollow
skull look to it.  I think if I were to make another attempt (an attempt I
actually was proud enough to take a picture of) I'd make it a bit bigger to
capture more detail, but I'm sure it'd be really really flimsy.  At least • yours
stands up on its own!  Keep up the good work.

Thanks Anthony!  I agree the concept would have to be used in a bigger model to
get any decent detail.  Unfortunately this doodle was an afterthought (after I
built most of my BrickSiege layout), and so I had limited pieces to work with.
I still think my talent is with the historic rather than the fantasy, so
I'm glad you liked it.  Oh, and by the way, it *barely* stands up on its own...
<grin>

-Hendo