 Castle / 13267
    It's a Norman Keep, don't ya know... —Daniel Siskind
   People have been asking about the following picture on my Brickshelf pages: (URL) my explaination is that it's prototype for a Norman Keep I am designing as my next custom castle kit. The blue roof is of a slightly altered Blacksmith Shop I built on (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: It's a Norman Keep, don't ya know... —Jackie Tang
   The exterior looks cool, though the blue roof seems a repetition of the Blackmith shop roof. I look forward to the interior of the kkep! Jackie (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: It's a Norman Keep, don't ya know... —Magnus Lauglo
     Dan, Nice to see another big scale castle MOC. The keep looks very solid and I see you have found some way to make individual cross shaped arrow slits, very nice! Nice "fore-building" for the entrance I've forgotten what this is called, and it's (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: It's a Norman Keep, don't ya know... —Daniel Siskind
   (...) did you miss this from my original post????: The blue roof is of a slightly altered Blacksmith (...) Most period keeps would have copper or lead plating on the roof, which explains the use of blue. Dan (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: It's a Norman Keep, don't ya know... —Ken Bailey
   In lugnet.castle, Daniel Siskind writes: Snip (...) Hi Dan - I am a great admirer of your buildings, absolutley fabulous, bu slightly out of my price range :-( As you have mentioned, the roof would have been covered with lead or copper, I suppose (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)