 Castle / 13267
13266  |  13268
Subject:
It's a Norman Keep, don't ya know...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 18:06:03 GMT

People have been asking about the following picture on my Brickshelf pages:

And my explaination is that it's prototype for a Norman Keep I am designing as
my next custom castle kit.  The blue roof is of a slightly altered Blacksmith
Shop I built on top while passing time at a GMLTC show.  The interior details
are a secret still, but you know it will have all of my usual features (spiral
stairs, tiled floors, etc.)

Thanks for the ineterest!

Dan