 Castle / 13268
Re: It's a Norman Keep, don't ya know...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 05:54:50 GMT

The exterior looks cool, though the blue roof seems a repetition of the
Blackmith shop roof.  I look forward to the interior of the kkep!

Jackie

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Siskind writes:
People have been asking about the following picture on my Brickshelf pages:

And my explaination is that it's prototype for a Norman Keep I am designing as
my next custom castle kit.  The blue roof is of a slightly altered Blacksmith
Shop I built on top while passing time at a GMLTC show.  The interior details
are a secret still, but you know it will have all of my usual features (spiral
stairs, tiled floors, etc.)

Thanks for the ineterest!

Dan