 Castle / 13255 (+10)
  Re: Bruce's Lord of the Rings makes Toyfare

(...) Cool! Could someone either send me a scan of the article or point me to an on-line version? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks for the heads up. Bruce (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) I know. I took the pictures in a hurry as well and that didn't help much either. I'll try to make one in a different color and get the pictures posted. (...) How high should they be? I'm admittedly new at this, so suggestions are welcome. (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bruce's Lord of the Rings makes Toyfare

(...) I would, but my girlfriends stolen the magazine now, so I can't scan it! Maybe when I get it back :) plucky (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bruce's Lord of the Rings makes Toyfare

(...) !Congratulations! Man you deserve it! It’s always nice to see good work get acknowledged. :) Here’s what the cover of your issue looks like: (URL) case you wanted to purchase a copy for future reference) bravo, --==RïçhårÐ==-- P.S. Isn’t the (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) (URL) added new pictures of a lovely stripped version of the wall section. I also increased the heights of the battlement by one brick. I think these pictures more clearly show the connections used. 4 technic 1x4 bricks are used, with friction (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) Ooh, holy war alert! I would say that the parapet should shield a standing minifig. Thus, from wall walk to the top the crenal should be four or five bricks, with embrassures at about two bricks. Crenels should be three or four studs wide[1]. (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bruce's Lord of the Rings makes Toyfare

(...) You would be referring to my favourite magazine which I just happened to scan every Lego related article I could find. I'm missing a few of the issues from #1-10 but Toyfare didn't really think Lego bricks were cool until they got the StarWars (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Doing less with more

"Jeff Stembel" <aulddragon@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:GwGJGL.L1A@lugnet.com... (...) Now you are REALLY starting to sound like Mookie! :) Troy (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) Great! I'd love it if everyone coming could bring at least one 16x16 baseplate module. I was thinking of using 8x16 baseplates as roads to separate groups of modules. Any thoughts? I have an idea for cobblestone roads, and I think it'd be a (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) Thanks for taking this task upon yourself, Troy. :) As for suggestions, I'm partial to flat front surfaces on town walls, like those found at Conwy Castle. If you want to get very detailed, you could put 1x2 technic bricks at even intervals (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact