 Castle / 13200 (+10)
  Re: Castle De Laroux

(...) Ralph, Even if it's just a test castle, it's nice, you have some nice ideas. Let us know when you get the more complex one built. Thanks, George (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Update the Griffon

For those of you who are interested, I've updated my griffon. On the request of of some, I've given it a leading wing edge. Here is the new design: (URL) for comparison, here is the old version: (URL) pics can be found here: (URL) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Lego Studios Monster Sets

(...) Drew, Glad to hear the new sets made u so excited! Any chance we could get some pics of the new sets and/or new peices? -Jay (URL) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Mandrakes Tower and Joan of Arc

I have finally gotten picures of my newer MOCs up on my webpage now. These are on the castle link in the menu First Mandrake's Tower of Sorcerer's Sundries: I wanted this building to be an unusual non standard design. I wanted it to look like a (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mandrakes Tower and Joan of Arc

(...) Hi Steve, Your link doesn't seem to be working, do you think you could try it again. Your ideas sound great. Hope to see a working link soon. William (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mandrakes Tower and Joan of Arc

(...) (URL) particular, (URL) Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mandrakes Tower and Joan of Arc

TWS Garrison wrote (...) Thanks TWS Garrison Whoops that should be (URL) is a link in the updates section on the main page as well as the Castle navigation link. Hope this helps you find it. -Steve (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Studios Monster Sets

Unfortunately, my camera doesn't have the "macro" feature, so all my closeups of models come out fuzzy. Also, still not finished with the monsters' castle. Trying to work out the specifics of the gate/pit/draw bridge/portcullis system at the front (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mandrakes Tower and Joan of Arc

Mandrake's Tower must be the most ineresting castle architecture ive seen in a while. A really revolutionary method of creating the illusion of a round tower. you must explain how you built it! but despite being so interesting to look at, ive gotta (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle De Laroux

i really enjoy the "in process" shots with partially built walls. the yellow trebuchet (sp) almost looks like a crane, like of the construction crew building the castle. ha! the castle, as it stands, looks very formidable.. large and inpregnable. (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact