 Castle / 13200
Re: Castle De Laroux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 12:56:28 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Ralph Daigle writes:
This is a link to one of my first publicly posted mocs. The overall dimensions
including the moat are roughly 3 by 4 feet. This was an experimental version
until I get started on a more complex version. Takes a couple of minutes to
load, please pardon the wait if you are on a modem. Be sure to check out the
Trebuchet at the end, this is a fun working model.

http://www.rmdinc.net/toys/castle2002.html
"Just another brick in the wall".

Ralph,

Even if it's just a test castle, it's nice, you have some nice ideas. Let us
know when you get the more complex one built.

Thanks,

George