 Castle / 13208
Re: Mandrakes Tower and Joan of Arc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 18:10:54 GMT

Mandrake's Tower must be the most ineresting castle architecture ive seen in
a while.  A really revolutionary method of creating the illusion of a round
tower.  you must explain how you built it!

but despite being so interesting to look at, ive gotta be honest and say its
kinda ugly.  but that works, too.  It's a wizard's tower, so im sure he
would sometimes prefer the solace that living in an ugly tower will bring.

Overall excellent design!  Really a step forward in experimental castle
construction!

peace
-lenny

In lugnet.castle, Steven McDonough writes:
TWS Garrison wrote
http://icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~mcdonous

in particular,

http://icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~mcdonous/CastleMain.html

--
Thanks TWS Garrison

Whoops that should be http://icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~mcdonous
There is a link in the updates section on the main page as well as the
Castle navigation link.
Hope this helps you find it.

-Steve