 Castle / 13203
13202  |  13204
Subject:
Mandrakes Tower and Joan of Arc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 01:03:35 GMT

I have finally gotten picures of my newer MOCs up on my webpage now. These
are on the castle link in the menu

First Mandrake's Tower of Sorcerer's Sundries:

I wanted this building to be an unusual non standard design. I wanted it to
look like a building a powerful mage would live in. So it has a hexagon
base, a pentagon midsection, and a basically square top. It also has three
sizes of towers coming from it. The hardest part was making the second floor
fit in a pentagon shape and not be filled with gaping holes.

Second Joan of Arc:

This small MOC was inspired by by brother in law. He suggested I do a
rendition of Joan of Arc. And yes this is what he wanted.

http://icdweb.cc.purdue/~mcdonous

-Steve
LMKWYT