 Castle / 13145 (+10)
  Re: Gollum

(...) Zam Wessel's head is reversable, like in recent Studios sets. Jeff (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gollum

(...) Thank you so much! -R (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  LDRAW for May: Cool Castle!

I haven't heard anything about this, but Castle is making a great example on Ldraw this month! Go vote for Anthony's Tempi Frei for best model. Go vote for Miklos Hosszu's super awesome "Unforeseen Consequences" for best scene. (URL) you gotta check (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Garalt!

(...) Thanks much, glad you liked it! Yeah, I used much smaller pictures, though admittedly not on purpose. I did however shrink the size of the overall movie with processor and download speeds in mind. Fortunately for everyone else though, this (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Garalt!

(...) I hope someday you get the chance to listen to the music, it's really an awesome pair of songs. Perhaps you could save the flash files to disk and take them to a computer that could view them with sound. (...) Well, since it was meant to be an (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Phoenix' nest

(...) Really nice. Interesting use of colors. Looks very good for a 'fairy-tale' type setting. Oh, and the bell (considering its Lego) is nice, too! BTW- I also like your little 'you got mail' animations, along with your shaw's museum. John Kruer (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Payback time

I'd like to thank all of the people that helped me put together the Castle FAQ. As promised, each submission is worth one Castle-like minifig. Here are some of your choices: (URL) course, you'll get an entire fig, and you can request any combination (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Garalt!

(...) Not in my books. That was cool. You should illistrated your prolouge in a flash movie. Split it into three or four bits and you've got it! (...) Jeremy Scott (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Payback time

In lugnet.castle, Cary Clark writes: <snip> WOW! I love how graphical it is. Very nice work. (...) It would be neat if you could somehow arrange to take a picture of all the figs (and their new larger sized friends) that you gave out at (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Payback time

(...) Darn! I didn't know that existed. Oh well... John Kruer (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact