 Castle / 13135 (+5)
  Re: New release of Castle series

Hi all, Just a thought on this stuff about introducing specific historical lego, I think most of us would like a return to the European-style castles that dominated the 80s and early 90s but keep in mind that these castles were still generic (not (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Side Gate: A 6061 Variation

Hi, Realistically speaking it would have been unlikely to have a wooden tower along a stone wall. In converting a wooden castle to stone, I think a gatehouse would be the first part to be rebuilt in stone. But you have a very playable alternative (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A few questions...

(...) Oh Please answer this question someone... I am about to tackle this problem and I would love to see an idea - there is so little pink out there. We are decorating my daughter's room in princess theme - and I would love to make a white/pink (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Phoenix' nest

I love this set! I am about to attempt a white/pink castle for my daughters new 'princess' themed room. I may just have to blatantly copy your bell tower. Can you tell me where you got the slopes that are under the red windows - they look like they (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Garalt!

(...) one- it seems like perhaps you used smaller images so that there wasn't quite as much work to do the fading/panning effects. It's not like the older one was really bad or anything, but it did have noticeable slowdowns. In case you care, I'm (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact