 Castle / 13090 (+5)
  Re: New release of Castle series

(...) Vow, I agree. (I am a Chinese, hehe) It will be great to have a theme of the Chinese Martial Art World. Have you guys seen the movie "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon?". Jackie (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New release of Castle series

(...) 38 Pope Urbans!!! HAHA HA HAH HAHA HAHAHH AHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAAA!! That was such a good one. Maybe they could be converted into nobles, merchants, tradesmen and the like. Well this is all a fantasy, Lego will probably team up with some ridiculous (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  MOC: Phoenix' nest

Hello all, My latest creation is photographed and a collection of pictures is up on brickshelf at: (URL) "Phoenix' nest" was named such because it features a copper statue of a rising phoenix mounted on the bell tower. I tried to make this a (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Three new Castle MOCS

Hi William, Beautiful MOCs, all three of them, thanks for showing! I agree with Bruce Hietbrink that the Lions Keep is a real cool castle to start with, and your creations get even better starting from there. Also I noticed that the size decreases (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New release of Castle series

Hi Pedro, "Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> wrote in message news:GvIBGx.DH8@lugnet.com... (...) romans* (...) a (...) This is a great idea. I'd love to see such a theme. "LEGO antique civilizations" maybe? This theme could go on for years: chariots, (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact