 Castle / 13080 (+5)
  New newsgroup suggestion: build.fantasy

There's a discussion on admin.suggestions at the moment about a possible new newsgroup for discussion of fantasy MOCs (sparked by a thread on possible Dragonriders of Pern models). I know some people discuss fantasy models here. If you have feelings (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New release of Castle series

(...) I agree with what you say about the romans, but *why limit to the romans* when there are lots of people from the Classic Ages? Think Greeks, Phoenicians, Chartaginians, Gauls, Germans, Britons,... it would be a never-ending theme, every year (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Three new Castle MOCS

(...) Hi Bruce, thanks for the comments, I hadn't yet seen The Prancing Pony and his design is amazing. I'm not sure how I missed it. That is the kind of inn I would love to build. Money and my current brick shortage are some of the factors that (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New release of Castle series

(...) Oh hey! I'd definitely go for some Saracens - and I wouldn't turn down some Byzantines to beat back the Islamic invaders <g>. But I'd *really* love some Saracens. And Greeks, and Romans, and Persians..... Bruce (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New release of Castle series

(...) Knight's Kingdom helmet is roman styled?!? Surely you don't mean the kettle hat? Perhaps the ersatz salade the Bulls (and earlier) have - I'd like to see a real roman helmet rather than press that into service. (...) Chain would be far more (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact