 Castle / 12979
    Re: Castle Wall Piece Weight —William Lister
   (...) Hi John, I have bought overseas several times and, Germany, Denmark, etc... Most of the sellers try to keep the shipping rates fair. If you are looking for dark grey or light grey castle walls, bricks4you.com out of Denamrk is the way to go. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle Wall Piece Weight —John Henry Kruer
   (...) William, Thanks for the suggestion. Very cheap prices... but I'm afraid their shipping is too high. If I ordered 1 1X1 brick, I would pay $10! I'm thinking of buying from Old Lego Sets and Parts in Germany, not as much bulk but more variety at (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle Wall Piece Weight —Benjamin Medinets
   <snip> (...) For $24.99 (plus shipping), the Guarded Inn is a definite deal!! A) It makes a great primary model... B) Or, If you prefer, you can use it for parts for other things. It has a bunch of 1X1 pieces, several black arches, the red tudor (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle Wall Piece Weight —Matt Hein
   (...) Dang right! Either the guarded inn or the blacksmith shop make for great deals if you need parts. (...) I intend to buy several more copies of the Guarded Inn when I get the appointed funds, but for now, I have my sights set on the new Legend (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)