 Castle / 12965 (+5)
  Re: Is it worth it?

(...) I wished I had bought more of these when I realized I was paying more than $50 just for the "tree" parts. Those make the set worthwhile for town and train fans also. (...) Wow, $12 for a MMTL, that's an awesome deal. Frank (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dragon Head

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message news:GuHM4n.76z@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) yet... (...) Dave, as always you've come up with something very cool...you have to finish him! I would have a roll for him in an up & comming brikwars (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle Wall Piece Weight

I know this sounds a bit stupid- but never owning a castle or pirate base, I'm planning on buying some castle walls off bricklink. What I want to know is how much one generic castle wall piece (such as the grey ones on the side of the gaurded (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Wall Piece Weight

(...) Not really - just odd. ;-) (...) I just tried in my kitchen scale. 8 pieces weighted close to 40g, so the generic part should weight around 5g. The margin is rather high, I'd say around one gram. I'm sorry I cannot provide you with the weight (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Wall Piece Weight

(...) Thanks. Hmmmmmm... Thats alot of castle walls I could get for resonable oversea shipping. As for building- the usual. You know, castles, villages, carrages,hideouts, river crossings, fortified ledges, insane barons. :-) My main problem is that (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact