 Castle / 12920 (+5)
  Hello (and my two cents)

Hello all. Just wanted to say "hey" and put my two cents in about the whole Legend thing going on. I've been a lurker for about 1 1/2 years (!) and finally sat down and said "I want to post!" so here I am. Naturally, watching and reading for a year (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend theory

(...) I think an important thing here is to see who is complaining about what. are the ppl complaining here the same who were complaing before? sometimes i get frustrated about the same issue.. that lugnet is just a bunch of lego fans who will (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hello (and my two cents)

a good assessment of the situation. personally im in the same boat as you.. while i may spend 200+ every now and then for legos, it is usually in ~$20 increments, so the BFF seems the best for the money! on a personal note: welcome! hopefully soon (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend theory

(...) As Matt observed later (I snipped it) 375 originally had 779 pieces. That is the most pieces of any Castle set. Ever. Also 14 minifigs, which is the most 'figs in any Castle set.[1] I don't own one, but looking at the instructions it appears (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Legend theory

(...) Heck, I know I'm not complaining! :-) I'm glad Lego asked for our input, and whereas two of the sets up for vote I have no personal interest in, I won't complain in the slightest if they are the first to go into re-release. I figure that if (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact