 Castle / 12900 (+10)
  Re: Legend theory

(...) It's a bit of a shame though that the community will have to wait for a prolonged period of time to get their hands on each Legend. And, being the space/castle fan I am, I know the Battrax has a slim chance of winning, due to its size (the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend theory

Castle is all well and good, but we already have the Inn and the Blacksmith Shop. Besides, I just got into castle a coutple of years ago, but have been a space, especially blacktron, fan, ever since I started playing. I am voting for the Battrax. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pitchfork Liberation!

I'll add mine ;) (URL) are the ones that were easy to gather :) Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pitchfork Liberation!

How much fun is that! Would that I had more than 1 fork to pitch! (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend voting

(...) The Yellow Castle has one big problem: it's yellow. I rather suspect that you'll see the 6074 as the more popular choice of the two Castle sets. My own suspicion would be that the high price of the Yellow Castle and the BSB will count heavily (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend voting

(...) I quite agree. I have little use for bulk yellow bricks. It's other big problem is the stickers. They never look as good to begin with and they last a fraction of the time. I may be interested in the figs if they print them instead but it's (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  legend voting

Hmmmm... I'm curious, would Lego consider re-releasing the Yellow Castle in gray or black bricks? Don Lugnet member 1239 (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Battrax (was Re: Legend voting)

(...) It just might at that. I had been looking at a VERY good condition original release of the Battrax this afternoon and making a mental list of what is good about the set. Despite being constructed of so many common elements, many of which have (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Mookie the Villain!

O Villainy! To be stabbed thusly through the heart breaks the spirit of a mere frog -- doomed is he who has been forgotten, mislaid, cast aside, URL unbookmarked... ...but yes, it was I, the mad jester HOP-FROG who created the even more deranged (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend voting

Hi, Is it a betryed voting, as a real true castle fan, for the Pirate ship that I really think is a true legend, and wanting this ship for ages? Although I really hope that 375 & 6074 both also will be produced. We live to build Yaron Dori (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact